Hypnobirthing Classes Eynsham, Witney
Exciting isn’t it? You’re pregnant and just at the right moment a KGH antenatal Hypnobirthing class is coming to Eynsham, Witney! Let hypnobirthing leave you calm & relaxed, so you can enjoy your pregnancy & baby’s birth. Group hypnobirthing classes are intelligent, fun, supportive & cost effective. And yes, your birth partner can join you for free. You can book your course to start anytime, because it’s never to late! 25-35 weeks is most usual but check out my reassuring KGH Ts&Cs in case you give birth before your course ends!
antenatal & postnatal
What’s included in your course
- 10 hours of Hypnobirthing classes
- The Hypnobirthing Book by Katharine Graves
- Folder of KG Hypnobirthing class notes
- KGH MP3 Colour & Calmness
- Hypnobirthing Anchor Stone
- Daily positive birth affirmations to your inbox
- Printable positive birth affirmations
- Support throughout your pregnancy
- See Full KGH Course Content & Structure
- Visit my KGH Global page
Oxford – September Dates
- 1 – Hypnobirthing & Hypnosis – Monday 3rd Sept
- 2 – Techniques – Monday 10th Sept
- 3 – Birth: Mind & Body – Monday 17th Sept
- 4 – Your HypnoBirth – Monday 24th Sept
Please contact me if this is the only class that fits your dates.
Oxford November Dates
- 1 – Hypnobirth & Hypno – Monday 12th
- 2 – Techniques – Monday 19th
- 3 – Birth: Mind & Body – Monday 26th
- 4 – Your HypnoBirth – Monday 3rd Dec
I’ve got You
I offer support through pregnancy &beyond to ALL my hypnobirthing mamas (not just the private bookings) because you are all important. I offer social meet ups because you LOVE them. And I’ve been teaching for over 10 years, had three hypnobirths, studied & used different methods so I know what makes the difference (and what methods work best!)
Secure your place with a £50 deposit via BACS and pay the remainder 2 weeks before your course starts. Payment plans are usually possible when you book early. Contact me in confidence if you are experiencing financial hardship so we can discuss what might works.
Getting Started Is Easy
More About Eynsham Classes
Why choose an Eynsham Hypnobirthing course? Firstly – it’s convenient if you live near Eynsham or Witney. Secondly – this is an antenatal Hypnobirthing course. A lovely addition to your nct course but equally a standalone course that is so good, the Royal College of Midwives have accredited the teacher training! Thirdly – this is the OKs leading hypnobirthing method. So good in fact, that Katharine Graves herself, trained up all the midwives at the Lindo Wing just before The Duchess of Cambridge gave birth little Prince Louis. Group Hypnobirthing classes are wonderful. At first, you may arrive scared of birth but you will soon discover that whilst you are not alone & all your concerns are understandable they are perhaps unfounded. Surrounded by likeminded people who also want a positive birth you will learn amazing insights into hypnosis, birth, your mind & body. With practice, this in turn leads to a calm, confident outlook & birth experience. This course leads to an inevitable making of friends, particularly as your Hypnobirthing skills grow & you start looking forward to the process of giving birth!