Hypnobirthing Classes in Oxford
Let hypnobirthing classes leave you calm & relaxed, so you can enjoy your pregnancy & baby’s birth.
Group hypnobirthing classes are intelligent, fun, supportive & of course, you meet other lovely people! Plus there is no charge for your birth partner. You can book your course to start anytime, because it’s never to late! 25-35 weeks is most usual but check out my reassuring KGH Ts&Cs in case you give birth before your course ends!
Hypnobirthing is all about the practice in pregnancy, so whether you’re a planner or a crammer this course is perfect for you!
antenatal & postnatal
What’s included in your course
- 10 hours of Hypnobirthing classes
- The Hypnobirthing Book by Katharine Graves
- Folder of KG Hypnobirthing class notes
- KGH MP3 Colour & Calmness
- Hypnobirthing Anchor Stone
- Daily positive birth affirmations to your inbox
- Printable positive birth affirmations
- Support throughout your pregnancy
- See Full KGH Course Content & Structure
- Visit Steph’s KGH Global page
Wheatley – January Course
- 1 – Hypnobirthing & Hypno – Monday 21st Jan
- 2 – Advanced Techniques – Monday 28th Jan
- 3 – Mind & Body for Birth – Monday 4th Feb
- 4 – Your Hypno Birth – Monday 11th Feb
1 Space Left!
I’ve got You
I offer support through pregnancy & beyond to ALL my hypnobirthing mamas (not just the private bookings) because you are all important. We have social meet ups because you LOVE them. And I’ve been teaching for over 10 years, had three hypnobirths, studied & used different methods so I know what makes the difference (and what methods work best!).
Secure your place with a £50 deposit via BACS and pay the remainder 2 weeks before your course starts. Payment plans are usually possible when you book early. Contact me in confidence if you are experiencing financial hardship so we can discuss what might work.
Getting Started Is Easy
More About Group Classes
Group Hypnobirthing classes are great. You may arrive scared of birth but will soon discover it’s normal & that you are not alone. But most importantly, you will meet people who all want a positive birth. As a result, this leads to a meeting of minds & a making of friends, particularly as your Hypnobirthing skills grow & you start looking forward to the process of giving birth!
The course is split into 4 classes. If you miss one, you can catch up on the next course (wherever dates & space allows). You will be emailed joining instructions before your course starts.
What You Are Saying About My Courses
Want to love your baby’s birth?
Let’s Work Together!
Useful to know
A phone call is the quickest way to ask questions & secure your perfect booking…before someone else does!