Hypnobirthing Classes Oxford
Let hypnobirthing leave you calm & relaxed, so you can enjoy your pregnancy & baby’s birth.
Group hypnobirthing classes are intelligent, fun, supportive & cost effective at just £199! So yes – your birth partner can join you for free. You can book your course to start anytime, because it’s never to late! 25-35 weeks is most usual but check out my reassuring KGH Ts&Cs in case you give birth before your course ends!
antenatal & postnatal
What’s included in your course
- 10 hours of Hypnobirthing classes
- The Hypnobirthing Book by Katharine Graves
- Folder of KG Hypnobirthing class notes & posters
- KG Hypnobirthing MP3 Colour & Calmness
- Hypnobirthing Anchor Stone
- Daily positive birth affirmations to your inbox
- Printable positive birth affirmations
- Support throughout your pregnancy
- See Full KGH Course Content & Structure
- Visit my KGH Global page
Hypnobirthing Classes – 2018
- Sorry, no group class running this month. I’m kicking back with my own babies and spending some time in the garden!
- Class 1 – Hypnobirthing & Hypnosis – Monday 3rd Sept
- Class 2 – Techniques – Monday 10th Sept
- Class 3 – Mind & Body for Birth – Monday 17th Sept
- Class 4 – Your Hypno Birth – Monday 24th Sept
Just a few places left!
Usually £250 group hypnobirthing courses in Horspath, Oxford are currently just £199.
Secure your place with a £50 deposit via BACS and pay the remainder 2 weeks before your course starts. Payment plans are usually possible when you book early. Contact me in confidence if you are experiencing financial hardship so we can discuss what might works.
Plus, you’ve got me! I offer support through pregnancy &beyond to ALL my hypnobirthing mamas (not just the private bookings) because you are all important. I offer social meet ups because you LOVE them. And I’ve been teaching for over 10 years, had three hypnobirths, studied & used different methods so I know what makes the difference (and what methods work best!).
Getting Started Is Easy
More About Group Classes
Group Hypnobirthing classes are great. You may arrive scared of birth but will soon discover it’s normal & that you are not alone. But most importantly, you will meet people who all want a positive birth. This leads to a meeting of minds & a making of friends, particularly as your Hypnobirthing skills grow & you start looking forward to the process of giving birth!
The course is split into 4 classes. If you miss one, you can catch up on the next course (wherever dates & space allows). You will be emailed joining instructions before your course starts.
What You Are Saying About My Courses
Want to love your baby’s birth?
Let’s Work Together!
Useful to know
A phone call is often the quickest way to ask questions & secure your perfect booking…before someone else does!