Hypnobirthing Group Classes
Hypnobirthing can take your natural, induction or c-section birth to a place of calmness and serenity! Because when you you are confident, calm & relaxed your body births better & you feel better!
And there’s nothing nicer than all the laughter created by learning your Hypnobirthing skills alongside a group of likeminded mindful hypnobirthing mamas!
So you can make gorgeous new friends whilst discovering the secrets of a calm, relaxed pregnancy and of course – a positive birth!
Most clients book after 20 weeks and I recommend you aim to finish your course by 36 weeks. So…
1. Plan ahead & give yourself plenty of time to ask questions & practice or;
2. Book a last minute course and knuckle down to your practice! Its never too late – I’ve been booked as late as 38 weeks!
Birth partners attend at no additional fee.
Evening or Weekend courses are available in:
Course places are going fast so contact me to book your place by BACS then complete your enrolement form
antenatal & postnatal
KGH course options:
- Group Course – See dates & venues below
- Private Course – In your home or my Practice
- Private Group Course – just you & your prenatal yoga friend(s)!
- Online Course – See the flexible KGH Online course here
Birth Preparation Classes
Sept 2018 – Thame Barns
You missed this awesome course! Contact me for another course in the gorgeous Thame Barns Centre xxx
Nov 2018 – Eynsham, Witney
You missed the first Witney course! As always – friendships were formed, birth confidence BUILT and Advanced Hypnobirthing skills LEARNT.
Nov 2018 – Horspath, Oxford
- 1 – Hypnosis & Birth – Mon 12th
- 2 – Advanced Techniques – Mon 19th
- 3 – Mind, Body & Birth – Mon 26th
- 4 – Your Hypnobirth – Mon 3rd Dec
Jan/Feb 2019 – Horspath, Oxford
- 1 – Hypnosis & Birth – Mon 21st Jan
- 2 – Advanced Techniques – Mon 28th
- 3 – Mind, Body & Birth – Mon 4th Feb
- 4 – Your Hypnobirth – Mon 11th Feb
Feb 2019 – Witney
- 1 – Hypnosis & Birth – Sat 9th
- 2 – Advanced Techniques – Sat 9th
- 3 – Mind, Body & Birth – Sat 16th
- 4 – Your Hypnobirth – Sat 16th
This course is on 2 consecutive Saturdays. Early bookings will receive their book in advance.
Feb/March 2018 – Horspath, Oxford
- 1 – Hypnosis & Birth – Mon 25th Feb
- 2 – Advanced Techniques – Mon 4th Mar
- 3 – Mind, Body, Birth – Mon 11th Mar
- 4 – Your Hypnobirth – Mon 18th Mar
April 2019 – Wheatley, Oxford
- 1 – Hypnosis & Birth – Sat 13th
- 2 – Advanced Techniques – Sat 13th
- 3 – Mind, Body, Birth – Sun 14th
- 4 – Your Hypnobirth – Sun 14th
June 2019 – Horspath, Oxford
- 1 – Hypnosis & Birth – Mon 3rd June
- 2 – Advanced Techniques – Mon 10th June
- 3 – Mind, Body, Birth – Mon 17th June
- 4 – Your Hypnobirth – Mon 24th June
included in your course:
- 10 hours of Hypnobirthing classes
- The Hypnobirthing Book by Katharine Graves
- Folder of KG Hypnobirthing notes & posters
- KGH MP3 Colour & Calmness
- Hypnobirthing Anchor Stone
- Daily positive birth affirmations to your inbox
- Printable positive birth affirmations
- Support throughout your pregnancy
- See Full KGH Course Content & Structure
- Visit Steph’s KGH Global page
I’ve got You
I offer support through pregnancy & birth to ALL my hypnobirthing mamas (not just the private bookings) because you are all important. We have social meet ups because you LOVE them. I’ve been teaching for over 15 years, given birth to my own three hypnobabies, studied & used different Hypnobirthing methods so I know what makes the difference (and why some hypnobirthing misses the mark!).
Booking is easy! Secure your place with a £50 deposit via BACS and pay the remainder 2 weeks before your course starts.
Contact me in confidence if you are experiencing financial hardship so we can discuss what might work.
Getting Started Is Easy
More About Group Classes
Group Hypnobirthing classes are great. You may arrive scared of birth but will soon discover it’s normal & that you are not alone. But most importantly, you will meet people who all want a positive birth. As a result, this leads to a meeting of minds & a making of friends, particularly as your Hypnobirthing skills grow & you start looking forward to the process of giving birth!
Your pregnant, so I like to make things easy for you! The course is split into 4 classes. So if you miss one, you can catch up on the next course (wherever your dates & my space allows). You will be emailed joining instructions before your course starts.
What You Are Saying About My Courses
Want to love your baby’s birth?
Let’s Work Together!
Useful to know
A phone call is the quickest way to ask questions & secure your perfect booking…before someone else does!