KG Hypnobirthing is a complete and in-depth 10 hour antenatal training programme designed to release fear and build confidence during birth. It makes a positive difference to the way in which you approach and experience birth. The positive difference is not just experienced by the Mother, it is felt by her birthing partner and of course baby.
KG Hypnobirthing is much more than self-hypnosis for childbirth. It is much more than an antenatal course. KG Hypnobirthing is a full and far reaching package that provides couples with the very best knowledge, information & research. It empowers couples to get the very best from their individual circumstances by understanding the implications of the choices they may be required to make.
KG Hypnobirthing teaches birthing couples to release fear and tension. It teaches trust in the birthing process through knowledge and understanding. This is possible because you are given practical, useful and accurate information.
By choosing Oxford Hypnobirthing you will have the benefit of Steph’s extensive Hypnobirthing and therapeutic experience. Steph has a large variety of Hypnobirthing techniques at her disposal which she can tailor to your individual needs. Steph has had 3 calm, relaxed, beautiful Hypnobirths herself and wants nothing more than for your baby’s birth to be just as lovely!
What Course Materials Will I Receive?
- The Hypnobirthing Book by Katharine Graves, introduction by Michel Odent
- The KG Hypnobirthing relaxation CD, Colour & Calmness.
- A folder of handouts to guide your practice at home
What Will I Learn?
- Breathing exercises for birth
- Deep relaxations
- Visualisations for birth
- Effective tools to release fear
- Effective tools to build confidence
- Comforting, gentle massage
- How your partner can be your invaluable protector and support
- How your body is designed to give birth with efficiency and comfort
- Knowledge of the birthing process
- How the medical system you find yourself in works and how to work with it to achieve your best results
- A simple, practical regime to support you at home
- How the mind and body work together and how to use that to your advantage
- Positive affirmations for pregnancy and birth
“You can find good information about babies and birth in many places, but hypnobirthing is the only thing I know that actually makes a difference to your experience of giving birth. Hypnobirthing cannot promise the perfect birth. Nothing can, and to do so would be ridiculous and not true. However my experience is that KG Hypnobirthing always makes a difference, and a very big difference too. It is a privilege to be a hypnobirthing teacher and to be invited into your life at such a special time in order to make it even better.”
Katherine Graves, Founder of KG Hypnobirthing.